A tenant fit-out makes the inside of a commercial space suitable for someone to lease it. There are many different kinds of businesses that utilize tenant fit-outs like gyms, day-care centers, stores, and small shops. Read on to learn more about this type of space customization.
The Basics of a Tenant Fit-Out
Often fit-out construction is performed by a tenant’s own contractor instead of the landlord’s construction company. A contractor can customize an interior “shell space” whether it is a new build or a renovation of a previous tenant space. A shell space regularly consists of
- An interior structure like walls, ceilings, and floors that typically come without any finish
- Heating and cooling systems that may be in need of control and ductwork
- Restrooms (or just the sanitary and water piping)
- An entrance door and windows (that can be customized however you like)
No matter where location is, you will want the inside of your facility to be functional and aesthetically pleasing. You will also need to make sure that it complies with your landlord’s requirements. This is why it’s important to hire a professional electrician to help you update or remodel your electrical wiring. An expert can also
- Install your data and telephone lines
- Install or upgrade your lighting fixtures
- Upgrade your wiring
- Configure your fire and security systems
Contact Tim Kyle Electric, Heating & Cooling: Rosemont Electrician
Our qualified electricians at Tim Kyle Electric, Heating & Cooling will use our experience and knowledge to help you meet all of your needs. Bring your business into the modern age! At Tim Kyle, we can help work with you through renovations of any size to update your lighting and wiring and also incorporate new features into your older space. From storefronts to doctors’ offices to cubicles, we’ve got you covered. No matter the nature of your commercial space, our technicians have the expertise to take care of your electrical needs for your tenant fit-out.